Backyards covered with pet artificial grass in Santa Cruz are the best settings for canine adventures. They’re soft, paw-friendly and close to home, giving dogs the perfect space to exercise and take luxurious naps. Unfortunately, you may not always have the time to supervise your pooch every time they are outdoors. Add a kennel to your yard to give your dog a secure, sheltered and regulated space outside!
The Importance of a Dog Kennel
A kennel is a designated space where your dog can stay put and move around as much as they want. Having a backyard dog kennel gives your pooch these benefits:
- A safe area to enjoy even when you are not around
- A comfortable space for naps in the sun
- More outdoor time for fun and exercise
Kennels also allow you to keep the negative effects of letting your dog loose outdoors, such as digging, to a single spot on your yard. They are easy to create, and artificial grass provides the perfect flooring for them.
Steps to Creating Backyard Kennels
Give your dog a safe and happy space in your home landscape! Follow these steps to make the perfect kennel on synthetic grass for dogs in Santa Cruz:
- Search for the best kennel area in your backyard. It can be spacious or modest, depending on your available space. Pick an area with ample shade to make sure your dog has enough shelter from the sun.
- Allot adequate surfacing for the kennel. Don’t be stingy with the turf. Cover the entire floor area with top-quality artificial grass. This will give your kennel a soft, even and dirt-free surface that can withstand your dog’s most determined antics. Hire professionals for the project to ensure a consistent and error-free installation.
- Set up the kennel. Once the area is thoroughly covered with pet artificial grass in Santa Cruz, you can now install the kennel enclosure. Invest in fencing materials that your dog will not be able to go over or penetrate. This is crucial to keeping your pet safe.
- Remove debris. Make sure your enclosure is free of nails, staples, wood chips and other debris. Brush the synthetic grass to remove tiny debris from its surface.
- Decorate the kennel. Keep your dog happy and satisfied with toys, accessories and other fun features. If the area does not provide natural shade, create a miniature house to give your pooch shelter from the sun and rain. Don’t forget to add a water source to keep your canine hydrated.
Level Up Your Dog’s Outdoor Time
Trust only Santa Cruz Artificial Grass for your kennel’s synthetic turf needs. Our team is committed to providing you with high-quality artificial grass installations —not only for pet spaces but also for putting greens in Santa Cruz and other applications. Get synthetic turf options that offer the following benefits:
- 100% made in the USA
- Mimics the look and feel of real grass
- Dirt- and odor-free
- Non-toxic and non-allergenic
- No need to water and mow
- Backed by up to 15 years warranty
Let Santa Cruz Artificial Grass give you purpose-specific turf that will make your place stand out. Call us now at 408-723-4954 to get your project started!